The PJH Group signed a 3-year lease on Unit 2, a 60,000 sq ft property at the Towngate Business Centre, Lester Road, Walkden, during 2010. Already occupying the 100,000 sq ft Unit 1, the group is now utilising Unit 2 as a distribution facility, which has offered a convenient space solution to them, enabling them to continue their operation from this popular estate close to Salford, Manchester.
The PJH Group is a leading European supplier of bathrooms, kitchens and appliances to the home improvement market. Servicing a wide spectrum of sectors including retail, merchant and construction markets, and they
have enjoyed continuous growth since 1972. They believe their success is based on a highly customer-focused attitude, a continuous improvement philosophy and an innovative approach to business.
The PJH Group of companies was originally founded in 1972 in the North West of England, distributing bathrooms, kitchens and appliances to the independent trade sector. Today, the PJH Group is an integral part of a multi million pound global business and major supplier of bathrooms, kitchens and appliances to a wide range of market sectors.
- They have over 500,000 sq ft of warehousing capacity
- They stock over 10,000 product lines
- Which equates to over £16m of stock
- They have over 120 delivery vehicles
- They make over 150,000 store deliveries a year
- As well as store deliveries they also make over 3,000 home deliveries a week.
- They employ over 700 staff
For more information on the PJH Group, visit their website